Alphalearning Course & Equipment Pricing
Detailed Costs for Learning to Learn Course & Brainwave III System
Our principal course, the “Learning to Learn Course,” is crafted to enable our clients to fully comprehend and utilise our innovative techniques alongside the Brainwave III equipment. Given the equipment’s critical role in practising and perfecting these techniques, purchasing at least one unit is mandatory when booking a course.
We propose a versatile course format to accommodate various client needs – from individuals and families to corporate groups and potential partners. Each course structure is designed with due consideration to the client’s needs and learning prerequisites.
Our course is available in four formats:
- Individual or Family Course:
This five-day course welcomes up to six participants. Family groups can comprise a maximum of four adults and two children. We identify a group as a family when all members can conveniently access their Brainwave III Equipment following the course.
- Corporate Course:
This five-day course is tailored for corporate groups with 2 to 4 participants. Much like families, we acknowledge a corporate group as one when all its members can effortlessly utilise their Brainwave III Equipment post-course.
- Professional Application Course:
This variant is for professionals aiming to incorporate Alphalearning Equipment and Techniques into their professional practice. This is a five-day course designed for 1 to 4 participants, fostering the application of Alphalearning methods in a professional context.
- Private Course:
Exclusively tailored for a single participant, this intensive course unfolds over three days, with each day comprising a ten-hour session.
For the Professional Application Course, the purchase of one complete Brainwave III system (including EEG) for each represented location is mandatory. For instance, a group of four attendants comprising two professionals working collaboratively in the UK, one in Portugal, and one in Germany, would be required to procure three Brainwave III systems for their course.
Ready to embark on your Alphalearning journey? Use our interactive calculator below to accurately determine your course price based on the number of participants and Brainwave III units needed.
Learning to Learn CourseCourse pricing is structured as €6,000 for the initial participant, with an additional cost of €3,000 per each subsequent attendee, whether they’re a family member or coworker. The maximum total number of attendees for the course is six, comprising no more than four adults.
Brainwave III SystemEvery course requires the purchase of a complete Brainwave III system. This comprises the Optical-Acoustical Neuron Synergizer (Controller along with one Optical Neuron Synergizer) priced at €4,000, and the Electroencephalograph & Neurofeedback Equipment, available at an additional €3,000. Please note, each Controller can manage up to two Optical Neuron Synergizer sets, with the option to order more units as needed. For the Professional Application Course, the purchase of one complete Brainwave III system (inclusive of EEG) for each represented location is mandatory.
If you participated in an Alphalearning course in the past, you are eligible to update your Brainwave to the new Brainwave III.
This new Brainwave III System does not require a computer to run the lights. You can read more about this new version on The Alphalearning Brainwave Evolution page.
The prices are € 2.500 for the Brainwave III Controller, € 2.500 for the Optical Neuron Synergizer, and € 3.000 for the Electroencephalograph & Neurofeedback Equipment. The Controller can control up to two Optical Neuron Synergizer sets simultaneously and is compatible with all sets of lights built by Alphalearning Institute to run under Lotus software.
Start your order by marking “I have participated in an Alphalearning course in the past” on our contact page and sending us a message.
Brainwave III System
Evaluation Session – € 1.200
The Evaluation Session lasts for approximately three hours, being part of the Learning to Learning Course’s first day. It has four main moments.
- It starts with a series of neurological tests and EEG (electroencephalogram) readings to assess the brain’s behavior before the stimuli.
- After analyzing these readings, we set the Brainwave III with specific programs to deliver the light and sound stimuli. The EEG equipment records the brain waves all the time.
- After the stimuli, we pass through the same neurological tests and EEG readings as in the beginning.
- The tests and the EEG are then explained in detail, focusing on the possible solutions to the client’s problems or their goals and how to achieve them using Alphalearning’s techniques and Brainwave III training.
As the evaluation session depends on the use of the Brainwave III equipment, the options are:
- The client travels to Braga (Portugal). In this scenario, Alphalearning offers its office to hold the Evaluation Session.
- The client can access the Brainwave III through a relative or friend who attended an Alphalearning Course. With the help of this third person, who will actively participate in the Evaluation Session, it can happen remotely through videoconference.
- The client can have it anywhere in the world. In this case, the client is responsible for the instructor´s travel/accommodation expenses, the location for the Evaluation Session, and an additional fee of € 1.200 per day in which the instructor is absent from their office.
If you are not sure yet if and how Alphalearning can help you, send your questions here.
- For courses held in Braga, Portugal, Alphalearning International takes responsibility for providing the conference facilities and all necessary infrastructure for conducting the course.
- Courses conducted outside of Braga entail additional expenses, to be borne by the client, for the instructor’s travel, accommodation, and conference facilities. Our instructors travel Business / First class and stay in five-star accommodations. The conference facility must provide a minimum of 40 m2 for 1-2 participants, 50 m2 for 3-4 participants, and 60 m2 for more. Furthermore, the facility should be equipped with a sound system, a projector with USB-in, and flip charts. The specifics of these requirements will be mutually agreed upon by the client and Alphalearning International beforehand. Please note that for courses with two or more attendees, we allocate two instructors.
- For seamless coordination, our instructors plan their travel to arrive one day prior to the commencement of the course and to depart a day after its conclusion.
- Booking a course requires a 30% deposit to secure your slot. The balance is due no later than 45 days prior to the commencement of the course.
- We accommodate a variety of payment methods depending on your location. Alphalearning has bank accounts in the SEPA region of Europe, the UK, the USA, and Australia. We also accept stablecoins (USDt and USDc) and, under specific circumstances, PayPal/Credit Cards, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. The applicable payment methods will be detailed in your contract.
United Kingdom: +44 20 8638 5321 :: Portugal: +351 253 193 321
Explore more at Alphalearning.com