Learning to Learn Course
Learning to Learn Information
- Duration: 5 days x 7 hours or 3 days x 10 hours
- Place: chosen by the client, in the Americas, Europe or Asia
- Date: chosen by the client directly with his or her instructor
- Format: individual, familiar or corporate
- Clients: every person who wishes to improve the brain capacities
- Prerequisite: video call or telephone interview and, in some cases, detailed WAIS/WISC results.
- Main Goals: Control of brain frequencies; direct application in reading and learning; how to use it in various personal and professional activities; direct application in the goals envisioned by the client.
- Reference material: Course Manual; The Optical-Acoustical Neuron Synergizer manual; Handbook of Neurofeedback; Comparative Historical EEGs; Study technics; Language learning technics; Music learning for professional musicians; Bibliographical suggestions with extracts of books and reports; Material suitable for neural notes.
Why Learning to Learn?
Learning is instinctive to every living being and essential to survival. If this ability is compromised for any reason (birth problems, severe physical or psychological trauma), natural growth will be unbalanced, creating seemingly unsolvable conflicts and difficulties strange to the normal behavior of the individual.
In the Learning to Learn Course we teach how to control the brain frequencies. Then the learning process begins to happen in the right way, allowing the full potential of skills and knowledge areas that had not been fully developed before.
We consider that the course starts with the first phone call or video conference, at which time the instructor gets to know the client, his goals and begins to draw the map for the course that will make the client able to achieve these goals in 5 days of training.
The course will only be offered if we are sure that the client’s objectives will be achieved. With this certainty assured, we schedule the best place and dates for the client.
Learning and operating the Brainwave III System
In the five-day course, the client will do the training with Brainwave System III, (both the EEG Neurofeedback equipment and the Optical-Acoustical Neuron Synergizer), learning how to control and balance the brain frequencies. The client will learn how to operate the Brainwave System to use it with confidence in later training. Using the first video conference, additional tests results, and the analysis of the EEG records of each training as a basis, each day will be carefully planned to achieve the desired results.
By the end of the fifth day, you will be able to command your brain to achieve each of the four main brain wave frequencies immediately:
- Delta = (1 Hertz) – Deep physical relaxation, pain control, and stress release.
- Theta = (3 Hertz) – Memory, both memorization and recall, creativity, and IQ growth.
- Alpha = ( 7 Hertz) – Learning, reading, and listening.
- Beta = (14 Hertz) – Decision making, logic, and problem-solving.
Additional Learning Enhancements
In addition to learning how to apply this new skill in the areas previously established as the goals for the course, and mastering the ability to control the brain waves, you will be taught how to read, learn, memorize, and remember any subject.
- Read: With increased speed and comprehension. (See the report from Forbes)
- Learn: Reading faster and correctly, you will understand the text in less time.
- Memorize: After reading, decide what is essential and then memorize the knowledge.
- Remember: When needed – exams, presentations, decision-making – get instant access to any material previously read
After the course, you will own your own Brainwave System III and will be able to enhance even more your skills, always with the assistance of the Alphalearning International.
Contact us to schedule your Learning to Learn experience.
Beneficial Side Effects
In addition to the original purpose of the course, some additional effects are usually reported, which vary with each person and needs before the course. We have received statements of:
- 100% of cases: greater decision making capabilities, concentration improvement, stress reduction, mental and physical balance and control, pain control, IQ increase, control of altered states of consciousness, Dyslexia Cure (for dyslexics), posture improvement.
- In many cases, improvement of: vision, hearing, motor control, immune system.
Introduction to Brain Balance
What are Alpha and Theta Brain-waves?